We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PopupMenu

Hi, I''m using the PopupMenu to show up the context menu. First time, when I do the right click, the menu is getting displayed. Once I do the second right click in the next cell, the menu which has been shown for the first click is getting disappear and when I do the right click for the third time, it shows the Context menu. The OnMouseDown event is also fired alternatively. Please advice me how should I fix it. Thanks & Regards, Sathish.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 24, 2006 04:06 AM UTC

Hi Sathish, I have tested this issue by creating a sample using Gridcontrol in v.3.3 and then again tested by upgrading to 4.1. I was not able to reproduce the issue. Maybe I am not following the steps that you are doing. Attached sample working fine here. If you can provide more information, we can try to suggest some solution. Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/controlMouseup_34849a7a.zip Could you please run this at your end and let me know how it goes? Thanks for choosing Syncfusion Products. Best Regards, Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon