We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

problem compiling the sources

Hello, im a new customer of your product and i have the sources. i want to comile it and use it as reference from the toolBox. When i choose the new comiled dll from the toolbox the referenced path is still the publicAssemblies path please advice Rotem ECB

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 22, 2006 09:52 AM UTC

by the way i want to copy the sources to some other directory and compile it seemd like the assembly manager compile only the installed "directories"

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team May 22, 2006 12:43 PM UTC

Hi, Yes, the build manager only works with the installed location. You will have to use the project files directly to compile the source if copied to other folders. Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Studio. Best regards, Daniel >by the way i want to copy the sources to some other directory and compile it >seemd like the assembly manager compile only the installed "directories" >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 22, 2006 01:28 PM UTC

Thanx for the help, Rotem >Hi, > >Yes, the build manager only works with the installed location. You will have to use the project files directly to compile the source if copied to other folders. > >Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Studio. > >Best regards, >Daniel > >>by the way i want to copy the sources to some other directory and compile it >>seemd like the assembly manager compile only the installed "directories" >>

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon