We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

problem compiling the sources

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

44337 May 22,2006 05:21 AM May 22,2006 09:28 AM General Discussion 3
Tags: General Discussion
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On May 22, 2006 05:21 AM

Hello, im a new customer of your product and i have the sources. i want to comile it and use it as reference from the toolBox. When i choose the new comiled dll from the toolbox the referenced path is still the publicAssemblies path please advice Rotem ECB

Replied On May 22, 2006 05:52 AM

by the way i want to copy the sources to some other directory and compile it seemd like the assembly manager compile only the installed "directories"

Daniel Jebaraj [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 22, 2006 08:43 AM

Hi, Yes, the build manager only works with the installed location. You will have to use the project files directly to compile the source if copied to other folders. Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Studio. Best regards, Daniel >by the way i want to copy the sources to some other directory and compile it >seemd like the assembly manager compile only the installed "directories" >

Replied On May 22, 2006 09:28 AM

Thanx for the help, Rotem >Hi, > >Yes, the build manager only works with the installed location. You will have to use the project files directly to compile the source if copied to other folders. > >Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Studio. > >Best regards, >Daniel > >>by the way i want to copy the sources to some other directory and compile it >>seemd like the assembly manager compile only the installed "directories" >>

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;