We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Concatenating pdf docs

Is there any way to concatenate several pdf docs into a single pdf document?

2 Replies

RB Ronda Bergman May 19, 2006 06:47 PM UTC

Ok, further investigation has enabled me to determine that pdf merge is possible just not with the current version. I am very interested in investigating this! Could I also obtain the preview version I have seen talked about in other areas of this forum? Thanks! Ronda

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team May 22, 2006 04:31 AM UTC

Hi Ronda, Thank you for your interest in Essential PDF. The RC for 4.2 Version has been updated on the site. It can be downloaded from – http://www.syncfusion.com/Downloads/latestversion.aspx. You will have to obtain a new key from Direct-Trac or by sending an email to sales. There are several new features in this version of PDF, which includes Digital Signature, Improved RTL, Filling forms, HTML to PDF and Merging/Splitting/Stamping existing documents, Action support in document open and form field action triggers. Thanks, Ajish. >Ok, further investigation has enabled me to determine that pdf merge is possible just not with the current version. I am very interested in investigating this! Could I also obtain the preview version I have seen talked about in other areas of this forum? > >Thanks! Ronda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon