We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

GridGroupingControl - Removing Vertical Scrollbar

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

44310 May 19,2006 05:06 PM UTC May 24,2006 07:17 AM UTC WinForms 3
Tags: GridControl
Badri Rajani Kanth
Asked On May 19, 2006 05:06 PM UTC

Hi, We are using v 3.2.1.0. My GridGroupingControl is displaying vertical scrollbar when datasource has got NO records. To test, I have just put one GridGroupingControl on a form, without even any datasource. When I run this, even this also is displaying vertical scrollbar.. How to remove this? Rgds Rajani Kanth

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 22, 2006 03:43 AM UTC

Hi Badri, You can use this code: this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.VScrollBehavior = GridScrollbarMode.Disabled; this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.UpdateScrollBars(); Best regards, Haneef

Badri Rajani Kanth
Replied On May 23, 2006 05:59 PM UTC

Haneef, This is totally remove. I tried with GridScrollbarMode.Automatic. But still the same problem...Can you plz check at your end? Rgds Rajani Kanth >Hi Badri, > >You can use this code: > >this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.VScrollBehavior = GridScrollbarMode.Disabled; >this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.UpdateScrollBars(); > >Best regards, >Haneef

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 24, 2006 07:17 AM UTC

Hi Rajani, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have created a sample as per your specification. Attached sample works fine with the vertical scroll''s automatic mode in a GroupingGrid. To track down what is causing this problem, you could try commenting out all this code, and then just assign the datasource in a grid adding only the minimal code shown in the sample that works. If this simple code works, you could start adding other pieces of the original code until this breaks. Maybe this would point to what is failing. If you can send us a sample that does not work, we can try to debug it here. Thanks for your co-operation. Regards, Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;