We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

ignorereadonly ?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

44231 May 17,2006 04:07 PM May 18,2006 12:44 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On May 17, 2006 04:07 PM

Is there a way to get at cell level IgnoreReadOnly? Like for instance instead of saying gc1.IgnoreReadOnly which does the whole grid, is there a way to get at say gc1(1,1) and change just its IgnoreReadOnly? Im trying to paste a row using gc1.Model.CutPaste.Paste(). Say the row has 10 cols. I copied from a row that had 10 cols. What I want to be able to do is when I paste in a certain circumstance I only want it to paste 9 cols skipping one in the middle that has still has its IgnoreReadOnly set to false. So the other 9 have it set to false. But in another case I might want to paste all 10 cols. Any suggestion on this???

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 18, 2006 12:44 AM

Hi Philip, To change the property (event the ReadOnly property) of a ReadOnly cell, first the IgnoreReadOnly property should be set to true and then the ReadOnly cell’s property can be set/changed. For the mentioned scenario what you can do is, first set the IgnoreReadOnly to true and then set the ReadOnly property of the particular cell to false/true and again set back the IgnoreReadOnly property to false. Please refer to the following link to know more on setting properties for the ReadOnly cells. http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=338 Let us know if you need any further assistance. Regards, Calvin.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;