We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Refresh - not workin

Hi I am using a GridControl and binding a userdefined object. The datasouce has been changed by some other source. So called the Refresh() method of the grid but stll the grid shows the old record only. I put a breakpoint immediately after calling Refresh method in _QueryCellInfo() event and checked the datasource ,it has an updated values but the same is not being displayed in the grid. Code... LoadRecord(); --- This is the method which updates the datasource with new values grdPrice.ResetVolatileData(); grdPrice.Refresh(); thanks Ravi

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 18, 2006 03:52 AM UTC

Hi Ravi, I am not able to reproduce the issue here. Attached is a sample that works fine. Can you please reproduce the issue in the attached sample and send as back so that we can get back soon with a solution? Regards, Calvin.

VirGr.zip

RA Ravichandran May 18, 2006 01:15 PM UTC

Hi Calvin, Your code works fine. but still mine is not working...the values of the datasoruce also changed but still not refreshing the grid.. pls help.. Regards Ravi >Hi Ravi, > >I am not able to reproduce the issue here. Attached is a sample that works fine. Can you please reproduce the issue in the attached sample and send as back so that we can get back soon with a solution? > >Regards, >Calvin. >

VirGr.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 19, 2006 04:43 AM UTC

Hi Chandr, Can you please reproduce the issue in the previous attached sample, or can you send a sample with the mentioned issue so that we can get back soon with a solution. Regards, Calvin.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon