We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Double click Row selection

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

44217 May 17,2006 06:18 AM May 17,2006 07:40 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
cheryl
Asked On May 17, 2006 06:18 AM

what event should i use to capture the double click on any cell in the first column of a gdbg or on the row header to retrieve the value of the selected row..?

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 17, 2006 07:40 AM

Hi Cheryl, Please try this code in CellDoubleClick Event. Here is a code snippet in VB.Net //Form Load Event. AddHandler gridDataBoundGrid1.CellDoubleClick, AddressOf gridDataBoundGrid1_CellDobulbeClick Private Sub gridDataBoundGrid1_CellDobulbeClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As GridCellClickEventArgs) If e.RowIndex > 0 AndAlso e.ColIndex = 0 Then Dim cm As CurrencyManager = Me.BindingContext.Item(Me.gridDataBoundGrid1.DataSource) Dim row As DataRowView = cm.Current MessageBox.Show(row.Row.Item(2)) End If End Sub Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/GBC_Color_d0de4cc1.zip Please let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;