We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Chart Title

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

44203 May 16,2006 07:10 PM May 19,2006 01:26 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: Chart
Craig Boyd
Asked On May 16, 2006 07:10 PM

Hi there I''m having a problem with chart titles. I have an application that generates various key performance information for my customers businesses. When I show the chart on the screen the multi-line title shows as it should do (See sample image 1) however when I print the chart the title text gets wrapped in unexpected places (See sample image 2). Am I doing something wrong or not setting certain properties? It looks like when the chart is printed any chart title longer than a couple of inches is wrapped even though the chart takes up the whole printed page. Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated. Regards Craig

ChartTitleProblem.zip

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 17, 2006 01:12 AM

Hi Craig, Thanks for the screen shots. I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce this issue. Please have a look at the simple sample code attached here that I used for testing this problem. If you still run into any issues could you please try reproducing the same with this code and send it back to me so that it might help me to find out the cause of the problem? Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, F.Rashidha

ChartPrintingSample.zip

Craig Boyd
Replied On May 17, 2006 01:56 AM

Hi there I tried the sample that you attached and it does the same thing as my program. It prints "Maber Motors Ltd" on the first line, "Sales By" on the second line, "Salesperson" on the third line and then "Financial Year to" of the fourth line. The fourth line is almost completely covered by the legend. I''ve tried it on several printers now with the same result and i''ve also tried it using the Microsoft Office Document Image Writer which is how I got the screen shot for my first post. I have tried changing the printer settings so the paper size is Letter which I believe is the standard in America instead of A4 which is the standard in New Zealand still with the same results. I''m using version 4.102.0.62 of the chart control. Can you think of any other things I should check? Regards Craig

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 17, 2006 03:11 AM

Hi Craig, This is a known issue in the Version 4.1.0.62, that has been fixed in the Version 4.1.0.64. I attached the Patch Link(4.1.0.64)to this post, Please download it. ftp://syncpatch.syncfusion.com/EssentialStudio/v4.1.0.64/syncfusionessentialstudiosetup.exe Please let us know if this helps. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, F.Rashidha

Craig Boyd
Replied On May 19, 2006 01:26 AM

Hi there Yes the new version worked. Thanks for your help. Regards Craig

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;