We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ChartPrepareStyleInfoHandler

Hi, This is an issue related to handler called ChartPrepareStyleInfoHandler. I have added the series to the chart control and added ChartPrepareStyleInfoHandler handler for each serries. But the event is not fired. So I have added this handler for each series before adding series to Chart control and added the series to the chart control. No we are able to fire an event. If this is the case, its called for many times. For example, I have 2 series. I have added the handler for both and added these to the chart control. when we add series to the chart control, this event will be fired. If we add, 1st series, handler will be called for the 1st series. If we add 2nd series, the handler will be called for both 1st series and 2nd series. SO its calling multiple times if we have more series. I think this will cause performance when we draw a chart with huge data. Could you please look in to this and let us know your comment. Thanks, Mohan

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 17, 2006 07:36 AM UTC

Hi Mohan, I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce this issue. Please let me know the version number of Studio you are testing this with and the .Net version. Thanks for using Syncfusion Product. Regards, F.Rashidha

DM dms May 17, 2006 04:27 PM UTC

We are using 3.3.0.11 of syncfusion and 1.1 of .Net framework. -Mohan >Hi Mohan, > >I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce this issue. > >Please let me know the version number of Studio you are testing this with and the .Net version. > >Thanks for using Syncfusion Product. > >Regards, >F.Rashidha

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 22, 2006 02:21 PM UTC

Hi Mohan, Sorry about the delay in responding. We have been able to reproduce this problem. This issue has been fixed in the version 3.3.0.50. I have attached the Patch Link(3.3.0.50)to this post, Please download it. ftp://syncpatch.syncfusion.com/EssentialStudio/v3.3.0.50/syncfusionessentialstudiospsetup.exe Thank you for your patience. Regards, F.Rashidha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon