We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Grid Cloning

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

44184 May 16,2006 10:21 AM May 18,2006 07:02 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On May 16, 2006 10:21 AM

Hi, How do i clone a setting of a grid and apply it to a different grid. The requirement i have is cloning a hierarchial grid and apply the exact setting to a differernt grid whose datasource is different. Regards Yogi

Replied On May 17, 2006 01:42 AM

Hi Yogi, The grid.InitializeFrom method can be used to clone the hierarchial grid. this.gridGroupingControl2.InitializeFrom(this.gridGroupingControl1); Regards, Calvin.

Replied On May 17, 2006 10:25 AM

Tks Calvin for the reply. But i am using Hierarchial Grid Data Bound and not Groupning Control. So how do i implement cloning with Hierarchial Griddata bound ? Regards Yogi >Hi Yogi, > >The grid.InitializeFrom method can be used to clone the hierarchial grid. > >this.gridGroupingControl2.InitializeFrom(this.gridGroupingControl1); > >Regards, >Calvin.

Replied On May 18, 2006 07:02 AM

Hi Yogi, The Hierarchical GridDataBoundGrid can be cloned by cloning the GridBoundColumns/InternalColumns in each HierarchyLevel. Here is a sample. Regards, Calvin.

CloneHierarchialGrid.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;