We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

retrieving value of selected record (for tab page)

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

44131 May 15,2006 08:09 AM May 15,2006 08:49 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
cheryl
Asked On May 15, 2006 08:09 AM

hello all , I have a gdbg with 3 columns ...On selection of a row i want the values of these 3 columns to be stored in 3 seperate variables according to the selected row because these values have to be transferred to the next tab page . i have tried double click event etc ...... but because of certain issues ill just keep it on a simple button click now . how do i proceed in vb.net ? Plz kindly help asap thanx

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 15, 2006 08:49 AM

Hi Cherly, Please refer to the below forum thread that shows how to retrieve DataRow object from the selected row. Then the DataRow object or the field values can be stored in a variable. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=39718 Let us know if you need any further assistance. Regards, Calvin.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;