We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TableControlCellClick event is not fired within NunitForms

I''m trying to test The GridGroupingControl with NunitForms.I wrote the ControlTester class and the ControlRecorder class for testing whit the RecorderApplication but i have the following error message: ************** Text of exception ************** System.ArgumentException: Error of connection with the target method. at System.Delegate.InternalCreate(Object target, String method, Boolean ignoreCase) at System.Delegate.CreateDelegate(Type type, Object target, String method, Boolean ignoreCase) at NUnit.Extensions.Forms.Recorder.SupportedEventsRegistry.AddEventHandlersToRegistry(Recorder recorder, Type type, Hashtable events) at NUnit.Extensions.Forms.Recorder.SupportedEventsRegistry.AddRecorderToRegistry(Type type, Listener listener) at NUnit.Extensions.Forms.Recorder.SupportedEventsRegistry..ctor(Listener listener) at NUnit.Extensions.Forms.Recorder.Listener..ctor() at NUnit.Extensions.Forms.Recorder.TestWriter..ctor(Form form) at NUnit.Extensions.Forms.Recorder.AppForm.combo_SelectedIndexChanged(Object sender, EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.OnSelectedIndexChanged(EventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WmReflectCommand(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ComboBox.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) ************************************************* the source code of ControlRecorder class : public class GridGroupingControlExdRecorder : ControlRecorder { public GridGroupingControlExdRecorder(Listener listener) : base(listener){} public override Type RecorderType { get { return typeof(GridGroupingControlExd); } } public override Type TesterType { get { return typeof(GridGroupingControlExdTester); } } public void TableControlCellClick(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlCellClickEventArgs e) { listener.FireEvent(TesterType,sender,"TableControlCellClick"); } // public void TableControlPushButtonClick(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlCellPushButtonClickEventArgs e) // { // listener.FireEvent(TesterType,sender,"TableControlPushButtonClick"); // } } Thanks

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 15, 2006 12:00 PM UTC

Hi Mouhcine, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I couldn''''t see any of our (syncfusion) controls in the callstack.This exception is related to window''s form control. If you can send us a sample that does not work, we can try to debug it here. Thanks for your co-operation. Best Regards, Haneef.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 15, 2006 03:25 PM UTC

I try to write a class for the gridGroupingControl Recorder for recording all the events of the gridgroupingControl whit the ApplicationRecorder(http://nunitforms.sourceforge.net/download.html). I am blocked her since Thursday. There is anybody who has already coded this kind of recorder? thanks

ExempleOfRecorder.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon