We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

label overlap with other labels

Hi, We have couple of issues in chart and need your assistance to resolve. Issue 1: We have chart for multiple points. Labels are overlapping in X-Axis. We have used the following property to avoid the overlap. But still, labels are overlapping. The property is this.chartCtl.PrimaryXAxis.LabelIntersectAction = ChartLabelIntersectAction.MultipleRows; This property is suppose to avoid label intersection. So actually what we need is, we need to find whether a label is going to overlap with other labels. If so, we can rotate the labels. Do we have any API or callbacks to find the intersection. Issue 2: This is with respect to the bar values for stacked bar chart. Chart values are getting overlapped when we have less counts for breakdown. Please let us know your help to resolve these issues. Attached is the screen shot for both the issues. Looking for your great support. Thanks, dms

Chart_DirectTrac.zip

5 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team May 15, 2006 02:26 PM UTC

Hi, Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Issue 1: I am working on a sample regarding this and will update you by tomorrow. Issue 2: I am able to reproduce this issue from the image you attached here. If your intention is to display individual chart values it is possible through adjusting the TextOffset and Text Orientation property. Please find attached the sample which illustrates this and do let me know if this helps. F44096.zip Regards, Geetha

DM dms May 16, 2006 12:28 AM UTC

Hi, Thanks for your support. This is with respect to the issue 2. I have tried this using the TextOffset property. Suppose if we dont have series2 and series3 for bar 2, the value will be positioned at the offset of 30. But in this case offset should be 10. I have attached the modified code for your reference. Please let me know your solution for this. Thanks, dms >Hi, > >Thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. > >Issue 1: I am working on a sample regarding this and will update you by tomorrow. > >Issue 2: I am able to reproduce this issue from the image you attached here. If your intention is to display individual chart values it is possible through adjusting the TextOffset and Text Orientation property. > >Please find attached the sample which illustrates this and do let me know if this helps. > >F44096.zip > >Regards, >Geetha

F44096-Modified.zip

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team May 16, 2006 02:45 PM UTC

Hi, Thanks for the changed sample. Please find attached the modified sample which draws the text of the second bar little lower than the other bars and let us know if this helps. F44096-Modified.zip Regards, Geetha

DM dms May 16, 2006 07:34 PM UTC

Hi, Please let me know your solution for Issues 1. Thanks, dms >Hi, > >Thanks for the changed sample. > >Please find attached the modified sample which draws the text of the second bar little lower than the other bars and let us know if this helps. > >F44096-Modified.zip > >Regards, >Geetha

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team May 17, 2006 02:38 PM UTC

Hi, Please find attached the sample which performs some testing and select the LabelIntersectionAction. F44096-Labels.zip Kindly try running the attached sample and let me know if you need a more improved sample. Regards, Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon