We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Exception Hiding

I''m working with the DockingManager is there a way to turn off exception hiding? I spent over a day trying to debug some code that uses SaveDockState. Turns out a docked control didn''t have its name set and the persister was throwing an exception that stated this, but it was being consumed in Syncfusion libs before I could see it. No errors, no messages, just an empty file. Is there a way to turn off this behavior? It makes it difficult to figure out why something isn''t working.

1 Reply

JK Joy K George Syncfusion Team May 12, 2006 02:13 PM UTC

Hi Matthew, I was able to reproduce the issue here and notified our development team regarding the same .We will try to resolve it as soon as possible. The Syncfusion docking architecture internally using the name of the control when persisting the dockstate.That is why you got exception when you tried to save dockstate of control whose name was not set. Please let me know, if you have any more queries regarding this. Regards, Joy

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon