We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TreeViewAdv.NodeEditorValidating Event

Using version 4.1.0.71 it looks like this event is now being called multiple times. Is this a bug or is what must I do in the method assigned to this event to end the editing of the node text? I have method Tree_NodeEditValidate(object sender, TreeNodeAdvCancelableEditEventArgs e) and when I determine that I don''t want the user to edit the node, I do: e.ContinueEditing = false; e.Cancel = true; I have not updated this method but have updated syncfusion. This used to work as expected.

2 Replies

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team May 12, 2006 02:08 PM UTC

Hi Rich, My sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. I was able to reproduce the issue in NodeEditorValidating Event. We have fixed this problem internally and it will available in our next patch version.I will get back to you with more information regarding the patch release, as soon as possible. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Deepa

DT Deepa TS Syncfusion Team May 25, 2006 10:16 AM UTC

Hi Rich, The fix for the NodeEditorValidating event issue has been included in our Release Candidate of v.4.2 (v.4.2.0.27) .And you can download the same from the following link: 4.2V DownloadLink Else ,please create a Direct-Trac incident in this regard, and I will update you with the required link.And make sure to include the link of this forum post in your Direct-Trac incident. Let me know if you need further assistance. Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Deepa

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon