We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GridGroupingControl TabIndex in EssentialStudio 3.2.1.0

Hi, If I move from any control to a GridGroupingControl using TAB key, I am not able to move to another control after that. I came to know from one of the Support question that TAB movement from a Grid can be disabled by WantTabKey set to false, but this property is in Syncfusion''s 2.0 version probably(I couldn''t find a similar property in my version of GridGroupingControl anyway). Can somebody tell me how to implement this in a GridGroupingControl, i.e. how to avoid the control focus from entering a GridGroupingControl through the TAB key(I have already set the TabStop property to false)? Also, if I have a row in a GridGroupingControl control, I can focus on the first Grid cell from another type of control using the TAB key, and can browse inside the grid, but if I reach the last cell and press TAB, I am not able to come out of the grid to the next control. Can somebody help on this as well? Thanks in advance, Sourabh.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 14, 2006 04:54 PM UTC

Sourabh, It''s not really straight forward to get this working and we should add properties in the GridGroupingControl to make it easier but for now I created a sample that sets ggc.TableControl.WantTabKey = false (this is also there in 3.2.1.0) and handles the ProcessDialogKey to handle the Tab key the way you need it. The sample is here: GridGroupingTabIndex.zip Stefan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon