We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

What is release date of version 4.2?

I was told the version 4.2 will have a lot of bug fixes and full support of x64 platform. And it was supposed to be released today. Any update?

16 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team May 9, 2006 05:33 AM UTC

Hi Qingjun, 4.2 will be released on 5/15/06. 64 bit support did not make it into 4.2 (The products work but there are configuration issues). We will provide a service pack for this shortly after (within 2 weeks). Best regards, Daniel >I was told the version 4.2 will have a lot of bug fixes and full support of x64 platform. And it was supposed to be released today. >Any update?

OR Orgrat May 16, 2006 11:16 AM UTC

I now yesterday was a target date. All good things take time, but how close are we on 4.2. Will we make it today? Orgbrat

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team May 16, 2006 03:26 PM UTC

Hi Orgbrat, We had to move it to 5/18/06. It will be made available as a release candidate and will be a few days before we term it final (there will be no code changes - only bug fixes). Sorry for the delay. Best regards, Daniel >I now yesterday was a target date. All good things take time, but how close are we on 4.2. Will we make it today? > >Orgbrat

PW Paul Wardle May 19, 2006 06:41 AM UTC

Any sign of this RC version? Can it be downloaded form your site?

SG Steve Graddy May 19, 2006 05:44 PM UTC

Hi Daniel, Really need that Release Candidate today for the weekend. Is that going to happen? Orgbrat

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team May 20, 2006 06:37 AM UTC

Hi Steve, I sent download instructions to your email address moments ago. Thank you for using Syncfusion Essential Studio. Best regards, Daniel >Hi Daniel, > Really need that Release Candidate today for the weekend. Is that going to happen? > >Orgbrat

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team May 21, 2006 03:12 AM UTC

Hi Paul, The RC has been updated on the site. It can be downloaded from - http://www.syncfusion.com/Downloads/latestversion.aspx. You will have to obtain a new key from Direct-Trac (this should be up later tonight) or by sending an email to sales. Best regards, Daniel >Any sign of this RC version? Can it be downloaded form your site?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 25, 2006 01:05 PM UTC

Please kindly let us know when 4.2 final will be out.

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team May 25, 2006 01:45 PM UTC

Hi Abdul, The target date for the final release is June 1, 2006. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 31, 2006 04:56 PM UTC

Could you kindly please tell us if the release will still be tomorrow? Thank you so much.

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team June 1, 2006 03:26 PM UTC

Hi Abdul, Yes, the release is ready. It is already available for download. The evaluation will be available later today. Please contact salessupport to obtain the retail download link. Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Best regards, Daniel >Could you kindly please tell us if the release will still be tomorrow? Thank you so much.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 2, 2006 02:19 AM UTC

What does evaluation mean in your previous post? Is this the RTM version of 4.2 that I can get a link for? I saw "evaluation" and it sounded like another RC version. Just checking. I don’t want to have to download this and then get another if this isn’t the final. Just wanted some clarification on that. Thanks.

OR Orgrat June 2, 2006 11:20 AM UTC

Hi Daniel, I just wanted to say how proud I was of Syncfusion. You have actually hit a release target date. Have downloaded v4.2.0.37 and installed with no problems. I just wanted to say thanks and keep up the good work. Steve Graddy MCP, MCAD.Net Orgbrat Consulting

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team June 4, 2006 02:49 AM UTC

Hi Phil, No, by evaluation I meant the time limited trial we have available on the site. Best regards, Daniel

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team June 4, 2006 02:50 AM UTC

Hi Steve, Appreciate the kind words and your continued support. With best regards, Daniel >Hi Daniel, > I just wanted to say how proud I was of Syncfusion. You have actually hit a release target date. Have downloaded v4.2.0.37 and installed with no problems. I just wanted to say thanks and keep up the good work. > >Steve Graddy MCP, MCAD.Net >Orgbrat Consulting >

QW Qingjun Wei June 20, 2006 02:19 PM UTC

Any update about the X64 release?

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon