We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Office 2007 Controls

I did not see the Office 2007 controls listed in the feature set for 4.2, any more news on these? Kevin

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 8, 2006 03:04 PM UTC

Hi Kevin, 1. We have Office12ToolStripRenderer class which can be applied to .Net 2.0 MenuStrip and ToolStrip. ToolStripEx component is a derived component from .Net 2.0 ToolStrip with Office 2007 Style default. This is explained in the Office12 Demo sample. (Office12 is renamed as Office 2007 now) Path: \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\[Studio version]\Windows\Tools.Windows\Samples\Menus Package\OfficeDemo\ I have also uploaded this sample: Office12Demo.zip 2. We have added a new PanelItem Component (PanelItem.gif) to the ToolStripEx list collection which helps user to create multiline items in ToolStripEx. The following sample Path: \Syncfusion\Essential Studio\[Studio version]\Windows\Tools.Windows\Samples\Menus Package\Office2007Demo\ I have also uploaded this sample: Office2007Demo.zip This sample will explain this usage. 3. RibbonTabControl is similar to a TabControl with RibbonTabHeaders and RibbonTabPages. User can add Tabs or Groups (Office2007 Style) and any .Net Controls, ToolStripEx components can be placed inside the RibbonTabPage. (RibbonTabControl.gif) This control will be available as a Beta Control in our next version. Please refer to the screenshots attached that provide more information in this regard. Regards, Guru Patwal Syncfusion, Inc.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 8, 2006 06:25 PM UTC

Is the Office2007 demo project supposed to be buildable, or are we supposed to just look at the source to "get the idea" of how the new Office2007 controls are used? Most of the references are broken. Also, in what forum will the v4.2 (beta or otherwise) announcement be made? Searching the forums for "4.2" is not very dependable... Thanks! Keith

DJ Davis Jebaraj Syncfusion Team May 8, 2006 08:30 PM UTC

Hi Keith, You should be able to build the Office Demo sample. However, it is compatible with VS2005 only as we derive the component from ToolStrip controls in VS2005/.NET 2.0. Are you using VS2005? The required references are the Shared, Grid and Tools assemblies. We will post information about Version 4.2 release in the general forum as well as the product forums. Thanks, Davis

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 9, 2006 02:11 PM UTC

Thanks, #3 is what I was looking for.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon