We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Parameter is not valid

I am in the process of evaluating sync fuction PDF generation library. I have a simple web asp.net app (asp.net 2.0) where I put an image int the cache object at the time of application start. the page_load method simply creates the PDF and uses the images as a water mark. My code is pdfDoc.LastPage.Graphics.DrawWatermark((System.Drawing.Image) Cache["logo"], WatermarkImageType.Stretched); When I run the code for the first time everything works fine. however when I run it from visual studio 2005. on the first run everything works fine and I get the desired behaviour. If I close the browser and run it again I get an error ------------------ System.ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid. [ArgumentException: Parameter is not valid.] System.Drawing.Image.get_FrameDimensionsList() +133 Syncfusion.Pdf.Implementation.Objects.PDFImage.InitializeObject() +374 Syncfusion.Pdf.Implementation.Objects.PDFImage..ctor(IPDFDocument document, Image image) +155 Syncfusion.Pdf.Implementation.Utilities.PDFImagesFactory.CreateImage(IPDFDocument document, Image image) +140 Syncfusion.Pdf.Implementation.Objects.PDFGraphics.DrawWatermark(Image image, WatermarkImageType type) +150 _Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\SyncFusionPrototype\Default.aspx.cs:29 System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +31 System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +68 System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +88 System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +74 System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint ------------------- I also deployed the app on IIS 5.1 (win xp sp2) and got the same error. first time the app works fine. If I access it the second time I get the same error. Kindly revert to me urgently on this issue because this will help me in evaluating the library. Also, have you done any performance testing on this library. If yes, could you share the data with us, because we are evaluating it for a customer who will have very large number of hits on their site. regards, Abhishek.

1 Reply

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team May 10, 2006 08:02 AM UTC

Hi Abhishek, This is a duplicate post. Please refer the answer in the following link. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=43909 Thanks, Ajish.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon