We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Error after printing

Hi, I receiving following exception once I try to print the charts or do print preview. attached please find the code. we are using Syncfusion version 3.201.1.0 in the Windows XP environment with .NET 2003. ************************************************ System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at Syncfusion.Styles.StyleInfoStore.HasValue(StyleInfoProperty sip) at Syncfusion.Styles.StyleInfoIdentityBase.GetBaseStyle(IStyleInfo thisStyleInfo, StyleInfoProperty sip) at Syncfusion.Styles.StyleInfoSubObjectBase.IntGetDefaultStyleInfo(StyleInfoProperty sip) at Syncfusion.Styles.StyleInfoBase.GetDefaultStyleInfoStore(StyleInfoProperty sip) at Syncfusion.Styles.StyleInfoBase.GetValue(StyleInfoProperty sip) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartSymbolInfo.get_Shape() at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartSeriesRenderer.RenderAdornments(Graphics g) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartSeriesCollection.DrawSeries(Graphics g, IChartAreaHost chart) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartArea.Draw(PaintEventArgs e) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartControl._Paint(Graphics g) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.ChartControl.OnPaint(PaintEventArgs e) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PaintWithErrorHandling(PaintEventArgs e, Int16 layer, Boolean disposeEventArgs) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmPaint(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m) at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam) ************************************************* I have 4 chart controls in this user control. when I fire print event for all the 4 charts one after an other at the same time on the print button click. Printer prints all the charts. after that Chart Profitability map fails everytime. (Check Print IV chart method) I receive the same exception if I try to print preview the chart. chart displays in the print preview window but as soon as you close the window chart fails. the solution I found for the print preview is to hide the chart and then do the print preview and then show the chart. it works fine. but even this didn''t work with print. I have tried alot but couldn''t find any solution why is this failing. Looing for any help. Thanks. Pankaj

forms.zip

1 Reply

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team May 10, 2006 02:52 PM UTC

Hi Pankaj, We regret for not responding you earlier. Thanks for the sample code. I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce this issue. I was not able to run the code successfully as it depends more on other assemblies. Please have a look at the simple sample code attached here that I used for testing this problem. If you still run into any issues could you please try reproducing the same with this code and send it back to me so that it might help me to find out the cause of the problem? UserControl.zip Regards, Geetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon