We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Page Removal

Does anyone have a sample of code that removes a page from a PDF document? PDFDocument pdfDoc = new PDFDocument(); pdfDoc = PDFDocument.Load(sReviewDoc); pdfDoc.Pages.Remove((pdfDoc..Pages[1]); I tried the following code and got a runtime error saying that the page was not in the colleciton. The PDF document has four pages. Regards, Scott Griswold

2 Replies

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team May 9, 2006 08:59 AM UTC

Hi Scott, Thank you for bringing this issue to our notice. I was able to see the problem and I have filed a bug report regarding this issue. We will try to get this resolved as soon as possible. Thanks, Ajish.

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team May 22, 2006 01:33 PM UTC

Hi Scott, The issue related remove page from the loaded document has been fixed in 4.2. The RC for 4.2 Version has been updated on the site. It can be downloaded from – http://www.syncfusion.com/Downloads/latestversion.aspx. You will have to obtain a new key from Direct-Trac or by sending an email to sales. Please take a look and let me know if you have any queries. Here is a sample for your reference: RemovePage.zip Thanks, Ajish. >Hi Scott, > >Thank you for bringing this issue to our notice. I was able to see the problem and I have filed a bug report regarding this issue. We will try to get this resolved as soon as possible. > >Thanks, >Ajish. >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon