We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Visible cols in GDBG

Lets say I have a grid with 20 columns and 1-4 are visible. How can I programatically make the 17-20 the rows visable ???

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 5, 2006 03:52 AM UTC

Hi Brain, Could you try this code to show/hide a Row in GDBG.Here is a code snippet. //For hide Single single(17 th) row this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.Rows.Hidden[17] = true; //True for hide a row //For show Single single(20 th) row this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.Rows.Hidden[20] = false; //False for show a row //For hide or show the multiple rows. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.Rows.Hidden.SetRange(fromIndex,lastRowIndex,true); Please let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 8, 2006 03:00 PM UTC

I mistyped . I meant to say "make the 17-20 the COLUMNS visable . I esentialy want to scroll the grid to the right or left programatically? > > > Lets say I have a grid with 20 columns and 1-4 are visible. How can I programatically make the 17-20 the rows visable ???

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 8, 2006 04:06 PM UTC

There are properties, grid.LeftCol and grid.TopRow that you can set to specify the top-left visible cell.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon