We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Visible cols in GDBG

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

43831 May 4,2006 05:31 PM May 8,2006 12:06 PM Windows Forms 3
Tags: GridControl
Brian
Asked On May 4, 2006 05:31 PM

Lets say I have a grid with 20 columns and 1-4 are visible. How can I programatically make the 17-20 the rows visable ???

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 4, 2006 11:52 PM

Hi Brain, Could you try this code to show/hide a Row in GDBG.Here is a code snippet. //For hide Single single(17 th) row this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.Rows.Hidden[17] = true; //True for hide a row //For show Single single(20 th) row this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.Rows.Hidden[20] = false; //False for show a row //For hide or show the multiple rows. this.gridDataBoundGrid1.Model.Rows.Hidden.SetRange(fromIndex,lastRowIndex,true); Please let me know if this helps. Best Regards, Haneef

Replied On May 8, 2006 11:00 AM

I mistyped . I meant to say "make the 17-20 the COLUMNS visable . I esentialy want to scroll the grid to the right or left programatically? > > > Lets say I have a grid with 20 columns and 1-4 are visible. How can I programatically make the 17-20 the rows visable ???

Replied On May 8, 2006 12:06 PM

There are properties, grid.LeftCol and grid.TopRow that you can set to specify the top-left visible cell.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;