We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Slow loading with a diffferent font

Hello ! I created a grid that needs to have the possibility hide and show some columns at will. All those things work fine, but now, in some textbox cells, I need to change the displaying font to Courrier, for the characters widths to be the same. I use this : Me.gridControl1(2,2).Font.Facename = "Courrier" after I added this part, the whole loading time of the application is slowing down, and it takes about 2 seconds to hide columns where it was hiding instantly before the Font change. Am I doing this correctly?

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 5, 2006 03:50 AM UTC

Hi Pierre, The problem is that there is no font by name “Courrier” and so an internal exception is being thrown when trying to set the font face name to "Courrier". Please try the below code and let us know if it works fine. Me.gridControl1(2,2).Font.Facename = "Courier New" Regards, Calvin.

PB Pierre-Luc Boulet May 8, 2006 07:51 PM UTC

wow, thanks .... I guess my french got in the way on that one it now works perfectly

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon