We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

DataGridView

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

43826 May 4,2006 03:46 PM UTC May 9,2006 04:36 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Goutham
Asked On May 4, 2006 03:46 PM UTC

We are using VS 2005 and .NET 2.0 to build our application. I am evaluating Syncfusion Grid to see if it is a good fit. In a prototype/demo version of our application, we used DataGridView for all our tabular displays. Now when I see here, the Syncfusion Grids are not derived from DataGridView. Any thoughts on what kind of problems this may lead us into two years from now in the future. Please share your comments.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 9, 2006 04:36 AM UTC

Hi Goutham, My apologies for the delayed response. DataGrid was the grid control provided by MS for version 1.0 and 1.1 of the framework. With version 2.0 Microsoft replaced the System.Windows.Forms.DataGrid with the System.Windows.Forms.DataGridView control which provides more functionality than the original DataGrid. Our grid control is a replacement for the DataGridView. It can be bound to the same datasources (ADO.NET datasets or ILIst-based collections) and offers more features, events and more flexibility than the DataGridView. Here is a comparison document. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/Attachments_1b62cc08.zip Thanks for choosing Syncfusion Products. Best Regards, Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;