We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

this.dockingManager1.SetDockLabel(this.treeTabControl, "Navigator"); doesn''t work in 4 version

this.dockingManager1.SetDockLabel(this.treeTabControl, "Navigator"); doesn''t work in 4 version seems to get set to the name of the tree tab control this worked ok in 2.x anyone any ideas?

5 Replies

JK Joy K George Syncfusion Team May 5, 2006 10:45 AM UTC

Hi Peterainbow, I assume that you are using Syncfusion essential suite version 4.1.0.62 by refering the thread http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=43810.I have checked the SetDockLabel method in the above mentioned version and I could not find any issue regarding this. Could you please modify the attached sample to reproduce the issue and send to me? It would be helpful to investigate this issue further Regards, Joy

sample36.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 5, 2006 01:20 PM UTC

if you change the line this.dm.SetDockLabel(this.tvwtreeView1, "tvwtreeView1"); to be say this.dm.SetDockLabel(this.tvwtreeView1, "ThisUsedToWork"); then I would expect the title on the rop of the docked window to change to the new value whereas it stays with the old value, ie it seems to be using the name of the control??

sample.sln.zip

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team May 6, 2006 03:04 PM UTC

Hi Peter, DockingManager will load a designer state from the DockLayoutStream object during application startup. If you want to change the default DockLabel of a control, you have to modify through the properties window or you have to set the DockLabel in the NewDockStateEndLoad event. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Vijay

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 7, 2006 10:54 AM UTC

so we''re saying that the old api no longer works?

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team July 12, 2006 03:36 PM UTC

Thanks vijayanand.. I ve been breaking my head over this issue for a long time !!

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon