We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

how can i show previous page,when i clicked on back button

HI can any body help me to show previous page. I am new in asp.net.I am using asp.net 1.1......

8 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 23, 2006 05:56 AM UTC

>HI can any body help me to show previous page. I am new in asp.net.I am using asp.net 1.1...... >

>HI can any body help me to show previous page. I am new in asp.net.I am using asp.net 1.1...... >

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 30, 2006 12:42 PM UTC

Hi, Using Response.Redirect method to redirect the client to a new URL. eg, Response.Redirect("WebPeorm1.aspx"); Hope the above details will help you Thanks, Island

JA Jatin October 16, 2006 12:18 PM UTC

>HI can any body help me to show previous page. I am new in asp.net.I am using asp.net 1.1......
>

<%=Request.UrlReferrer.ToString()%>  

This link will solve ur problem

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 16, 2006 12:22 PM UTC

>HI can any body help me to show previous page. I am new in asp.net.I am using asp.net 1.1......
>

<%=Request.UrlReferrer.ToString()%>
Put this url in rel='nofollow' href of the anchor tag

JA Jatin October 16, 2006 12:23 PM UTC

>

Request.UrlReferrer.ToString()

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon