We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

None button in DateTimePicker''s Office 2003 style

Hi, How do I set a None button (It comes in the ''default'' style) in the Office2003/OfficeXP style for a DateTimePicker control? Setting the NoneButton.Visible property to true in the Calendar property is probably not allowed in the Office2003/OfficeXP styles. I need this because hitting the backspace button for ''No Date is Selected'' is not intuitive to the user and the whole application(It''s a Windows Application) follows the Office2003 style. Thanks in advance.

2 Replies

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team May 2, 2006 11:49 AM UTC

Hi Sourabh, Please take a look at the following K.B article for this. How to enable Today and None buttons for a DateTimePickerAdv or MonthCalendarAdv? If you have any difficulties, please mention your EssentialStudio version also for furthur investigation. Thank you for choosing our products. Regards, Anu.

SD Sourabh Dubey May 2, 2006 02:04 PM UTC

Hi Anu, The steps given in that link is not working. If I change the Calendar.BottomHeight to 20(I could see the height of both Today and None button changing to 20 as well, and both are enabled by default) and build, it automatically reverts back to 0. I tried going to Designer generated code and doing that programmatically, but as expected that line of code got deleted. We are using Essential Studio 3.2.1.0 Regards, Sourabh.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon