We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TabbedMDIManager

Hi I have updated the Syncfusion from 4.101.0.50 to 4.101.0.62. Now I have a problem with the TabbedMDIManager. It doesn’t size the Icon any more properly. When I play around like: 1. Tabbed mode => Icons is too big 2. Tile Vertical => Icons are displayed ok. 3. Tabbed mode = > Icons are displayed ok as well. Now how I get to display the icon in the Tabbed from beginning right. Thank you.

Printscreens.zip

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team May 2, 2006 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Jean, This is a known issue id #1718 which is fixed in our latest source code. Here is the link: Defect #1718 - MDI Tabs does not get resized accordingly to the size of the form icon Could you please open a Direct – Trac incident, we will send a patch which contains this fix. Best Regards, Seetha

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team June 2, 2006 10:26 AM UTC

Hi Jean, Sorry for the delay in getting back to you. We are glad to inform you that our final release of 4.2(v4.2.0.37) is available for download. Here is the download link: http://www.syncfusion.com/Downloads/latestversion.aspx We have added ImageSize property in tabbedMDIManager to set the size of the image or icons. Please install this version and let me know if you still see the problem in this version. Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Best Regards, Seetha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon