We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GDBG There is no row at position 0

My problem is this: I have a grid loaded with data from a database that happens to have no data in it. I add a new row to the grid, but then I decide to undo my changes and reload from the database again. I do this with an undo button which will reload the dataset from the database and set the grid.datasource = new dataview. I then get the following error. System.IndexOutOfRangeException: There is no row at position 0. at System.Data.DataView.GetRecord(Int32 recordIndex) at System.Data.DataView.IsOriginalVersion(Int32 index) at System.Data.DataRowView.SetColumnValue(DataColumn column, Object value) at System.Data.DataColumnPropertyDescriptor.SetValue(Object component, Object value) at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridModelDataBinder.EndEdit() at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridDataBoundGrid.EndEdit() catched at Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridDataBoundGrid.EndEdit() in :line 0 An unhandled exception of type ''System.IndexOutOfRangeException'' occurred in system.data.dll Please help me, thanks.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 28, 2006 04:30 AM UTC

Hi, Since not able to reproduce the issue here, I have attached a sample. If you can see the issue in the attached sample let me know the version of the Grid that you are using, if not please reproduce the issue in the attached sample and send us back so that we can get back soon with a solution. Regards, Calvin.

43644.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon