We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

German char in Text

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

43616 Apr 27,2006 10:26 AM UTC Sep 21,2006 12:49 PM UTC Windows Forms 6
Tags: EditControl
Helmut Basler
Asked On April 27, 2006 10:26 AM UTC

Hello, I''m using version 4.1.0.62 to display adressinformation like "Zweifallerstraße", but the "ß" is converted to "?". This happens also to "öäü". How to display this chars. Thanks Helmut

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 28, 2006 04:15 PM UTC

Hi Helmut, We are looking in to this issue and will get back to you shortly. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

Replied On May 1, 2006 07:27 AM UTC

Hi Helmut, Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I do see this problem here and have notified the development team in this regard. We have logged a bug report Defect# 1994 on this, and will try our very best to address the same at the earliest. You could track the progress of this bug fix at this link below : Defect #1994 - German characters not displayed correctly. Thanks for your patience. Regards, Ebenezer.P

Helmut Basler
Replied On May 1, 2006 12:15 PM UTC

Thanks for this. Regards, Helmut

Replied On July 10, 2006 07:09 AM UTC

Hi Helmut, Defect 1994 has been fixed internally and will be available in the next release of Essential Edit. We appreciate your patience and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products. Regards, Ebenezer.P

Helmut Basler
Replied On September 20, 2006 02:20 PM UTC

Hallo,

I have install version 4.3.0.30 but I do not get äöü or ß. Have I miss something?

Regards,
Helmut

>Hi Helmut,
>
>Defect 1994 has been fixed internally and will be available in the next release of Essential Edit. We appreciate your patience and thanks for your continued interest in Syncfusion products.
>
>Regards,
>Ebenezer.P
>

Replied On September 21, 2006 12:49 PM UTC

Hi Helmut,

Our apologies for the delayed response and the inconvenience caused. Please create a Direct-Trac incident if you would like to receive the latest assembly that contains this fix.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Manohari.R

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;