We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ChartSeriesType.Custom

Any examples you can give me on implementing ChartSeriesType.Custom? I need a modified Gantt chart that allows Y-height values, so that one gantt region will be "thicker" than another... Anyhow, I think I''ll have to use ChartSeriesType.Custom and draw my own series. Can you help with an example?

3 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team April 26, 2006 01:57 PM UTC

Hi Eric, Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. I am working on a sample implementing Custom Chart Type. Meanwhile please have a look at the CustomPoints implementation which uses a Custom Chart Type. Rerards, Geetha

CH christophe December 18, 2007 03:25 PM UTC

Is there any news about that?? I would like to create a custom chart as well...

Christophe

>Hi Eric,
>
>Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.
>
>I am working on a sample implementing Custom Chart Type. Meanwhile please have a look at the CustomPoints implementation which uses a Custom Chart Type.
>
>Rerards,
>Geetha

JA JayaLakshmi Syncfusion Team December 28, 2007 12:59 PM UTC

Hi Christophe,

Sorry for the delay in responding you.

Custom chart

You can create custom chart by customizing the ChartSeriesRenderer class. In ChartSeriesRenderer class, you can provide the desired implementation details inside Render() method. This custom renderer can be attached to the ChartSeries using the below code snippet.

[C#]

series.Renderer = new MyChartRenderer(series);

Sample reference

Please refer the below sample that demonstrates how the ChartSeriesRenderer class can be customized and remove the SmallCircles on the top of Histogram and change the width and color of the NormalDistributionCurve.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Windows/F43531/main.htm

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon