We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Symbol showed while dragging a Symbol

Hello, I am evaluating the Essential Diagram product and I would like to know how to code the following behavior on my application. When I choose a symbol that has the EditStyle.AllowMove = true, and I dragging it to another position, I would like to customize the symbol that is showed. For instance I would like to show the exact symbol as it is (the default behavior is that only the borders are showed, with no fill or text). Thanks James

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 26, 2006 01:04 PM UTC

Hello James, Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products. If your intension is to customize/to change the properties of a symbol that is being moved from one point to another point, you can achieve this by handling the Diagram.NodeMoved event and set/change the properties of the symbol within this method. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks and Regards, Meera.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon