We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

events on Gridcontrol

Hi, i have used the gridcontrol to display the data. on CurrentCellEditingComplete event, i am storing the data entered in the cell. Before moving the focus to another cell,With mouse option, a menu is clicked and menu operations are performed. After this when i checked the cell, edited data is not retained. The CurrentCellEditingComplete event didn''t occur. what is the event in grid control which will be fired when current cell is in edit mode and a menu is called using mouse? Please reply ASAP.

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 24, 2006 08:50 AM UTC

Hi Vijay, Please try this code to trigger the grid''s CurrentCellEditComplete event.Here is a code snippet. public const int MM_CLICK = 2; public const int WM_SYSCOMMAND = 289; protected override void WndProc(ref System.Windows.Forms.Message m) { if (m.Msg == WM_SYSCOMMAND && (int)m.WParam == MM_CLICK) { if( flag ) { flag = false; this.gridControl1.CurrentCell.Deactivate(false); } } base.WndProc(ref m); } Here is a sample. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/gridcontroleditcomplete_33a2de05.zip Please let me know if you need any further assistance. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion Products. Regards, Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon