We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

license issue when deploying Web Form that includes dll built with 2.0.6.33 controls

Thread ID:

Created:

Platform:

Replies:

43402 Apr 21,2006 02:06 PM UTC ASP.NET Web Forms (Classic) 0
Tags: FAQ
Ken Hall
Asked On April 21, 2006 02:06 PM UTC

I have an existing Winforms application that consists of multiple dlls. These dlls were developed in VS 2003 using the 2.0.6.33 syncfusion controls. Now we are developing a Web based front end to the app and want to reuse many of these dlls. The web app is being developed in VS 2005 as a web project. I have a deployment project which generates a single assembly (non updatable). I do not have a clue how to include the licensing information so that the app will run on a machine that has never had syncfusion installed. 1. Is the version 2.0.6.33 compatible with the ASP.NET 2.0 Web Forms application? 2. How do I include the required licensing so I can deploy the project? Thank you for your assistance. Ken

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;