We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multi-Select with Checkboxes

Hi, I have a GGC with Parent-Child type relation and unbound checkboxes in both the parent and Child. I need to have the ability to do multiselect on the checkboxes. IE the user clicks a checkbox and then holds the shift key and click another checkboxes lower down in the grid and it checks all boxes inbetween. Regards, Chris Wescott

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 20, 2006 02:07 PM UTC

Hi Chris, I have attached a sample that shows how you can check multi check boxes using shift click. Let us know if this helps. Regards, Calvin.

App0.zip

CW Chris Wescott April 20, 2006 04:07 PM UTC

Hi, I am no c# guru but I can''t compile your app. I throws errors at all e.Record.GetRowIndex(); Maybe something you forgot to change or include or something?? Regards, Chris Wescott

JN Jayakumar Natarajan Syncfusion Team April 20, 2006 09:28 PM UTC

Hi Chris, Sorry for the inconvenience. I have attached the C# sample that compiles without any issues. We will update you with the VB.NET sample shortly. Thanks, Jay MultiSelect_CheckBox.zip

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 21, 2006 03:11 AM UTC

Hi Chris, Thanks for your patience. Here is the sample in VB.NET. Regards, Calvin.

MultiSelect_CheckBox_VB.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon