We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Basic Grid help (hiding cols bolding cols)

If I have a GridGroup and have assigned a dataset to it how can I hide and unhide rows? Also when I doubleclick on a row the DoubleClick event does not fire. Do I have to set some setting to allow for this? Finally how can I find what row is selected and what cell of that row is selected? Thanks. With grdMain .ResetAppearance() .DataSource = dv .TableDescriptor.AllowNew = False .TableDescriptor.AllowEdit = False .TopLevelGroupOptions.ShowCaption = False .TopLevelGroupOptions.ShowColumnHeaders = True end with

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 20, 2006 01:53 PM UTC

Hi, Issue 1:Hide/Show a row Could you try this code to hide/show a row in grouping grid.Here is a code snippet. //For hide the 5 th row this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Model.Rows.Hidden[5] = true; //For show the 5 th row this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Model.Rows.Hidden[5] = false; Issue 2:Double click You need to handle the TableControlCurrentCellControlDoubleClick event to catch double click on a cell in grouping grid.try this code private void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellControlDoubleClick(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlControlEventArgs e) { System.Diagnostics.Trace.WriteLine("Double Clcik fired"); } Issue 3: Selection By default, clicking a cell does not select it (ie. add it to the grid.TableControl.Model.Selections collection). But clicking a cell does fire the event to clear any selections if they were present. So, that is why you did not see any CurrentCell rowIndex/ColIndex in SelectionChanged Event If you want to the currentcell to be treated as a selection (& added to the grid.TableControl.Model.Selections collection), then you can set thegridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Model.Options.ExcelLikeCurrentCell = true. This will always make the currentcell be selected. //to set the ExcelLikeCurrentCell Selection gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Model.Options.ExcelLikeCurrentCell = true; private void TableModel_SelectionChanged(object sender, GridSelectionChangedEventArgs e) { if(e.Reason == GridSelectionReason.SetCurrentCell ) { GridCurrentCell cc = this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.CurrentCell; Console.WriteLine("Selected (row, column) = ("+ cc.RowIndex + ", " + cc.ColIndex + ")" ) ; } } Here is a sample for implementing it. SelectionTypes_CS.zip Please refer to the KnowledgeBase link below for more details http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=344 Let me know if this helps. Thanks for choosing Syncfusion Products. Regards, Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon