We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

checkbox in child table

i am using grid grouping control for displaying the nested data from datasource and child table record is depend on parent record .record of child table is not fixed. and i have a problem that i am using checkbox on child table using the way which is suggest by you in previous example but savevalue event is not being called so checkbox is not being checked . plz help its urgent thanks

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 19, 2006 11:36 AM UTC

Hi Brijeshkhare, The unbound field’s value should be stored in a collection or in a datasource in the SaveValue event handler and the stored values should be retrieved in the QueryValue event handler. This was shown clearly in the sample (Checkbox_Unbound), in the previous forum thread. http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/forums/message.aspx?MessageID=43148 If you still get the issue please send a sample with the mentioned issue, so that we can get back soon with a solution. Regards, Calvin.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon