We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Change top row cell color

Hi, I want to design the top row''s left cell of the gridgroup control (with master-detail view) changing color when user scrolling. I already changed text color in the TableControlTopRowChanged, but the text color did not change. Dim TableDescriptor As New GridTableDescriptor Dim vv As Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridStyleInfo vv = e.TableControl.GetViewStyleInfo(e.TableControl.TopRowIndex, 0) vv.BeginUpdate() vv.TextColor = Color.Red vv.EndUpdate() GGC.EndUpdate(True) e.TableControl.Refresh() end sub thanks! Robert

1 Reply

RL Robert Lo April 18, 2006 04:34 PM UTC

Hi all, change the whole design, so no problem :) thanks Robert >Hi, > >I want to design the top row''s left cell of the gridgroup control (with master-detail view) changing color when user scrolling. I already changed text color in the TableControlTopRowChanged, but the text color did not change. > >Dim TableDescriptor As New GridTableDescriptor > Dim vv As Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridStyleInfo > vv = e.TableControl.GetViewStyleInfo(e.TableControl.TopRowIndex, 0) > vv.BeginUpdate() > vv.TextColor = Color.Red > vv.EndUpdate() > GGC.EndUpdate(True) > e.TableControl.Refresh() >end sub > > >thanks! > >Robert

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon