We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Assembly Does''t match

Hi, I am using Syncfusion Grid in my application, and i have installed Syncfusion in my Machine. After the successfull compilation, now i copied the necessary DLL''s,Exe and pasted in the seperate machine, which does''t have Syncfussion Control, it''s giving "Syncfusion.Tools.Windows does''t match the assembly reference" exception. I need some help to overcome this problem in a Fresh Test Machine as early as possible. Regards, Padmanabhan.

3 Replies

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 18, 2006 05:53 PM UTC

Hi Padmanabhan,

It appears that the version of the assemblies that were linked in is not the same as the version that you have copied to the other machine. Please use a tool such as .NET reflector (.NET Reflector) to compare the referenced assemblies and ensure that the correct version is made available on the deployment machine. This should resolve the problem.

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Best regards,
Daniel >Hi, > >I am using Syncfusion Grid in my application, and i have installed Syncfusion in my Machine. After the successfull compilation, now i copied the necessary DLL''s,Exe and pasted in the seperate machine, which does''t have Syncfussion Control, it''s giving "Syncfusion.Tools.Windows does''t match the assembly reference" exception. > >I need some help to overcome this problem in a Fresh Test Machine as early as possible. > >Regards, >Padmanabhan. > >

IN India April 19, 2006 05:25 AM UTC

Hi, We are using one application that application contains Sysncfussion tool older version, during the installation, it taking care of syncfussion installtion also. Now we are trying to install new version, but we are facing some problem at the end, kindly refere the screen shot and give the needfull information to compromise this issue. Regards, Padmanabhan

sample28.zip

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team April 19, 2006 04:12 PM UTC

Hi Padmanabhan, You need not install the Syncfusion Studio as part of your installation. From the screen shot it appears you may be doing so. It is best that you open a Direct-Trac support incident and provide us with a phone number. We can call to get this resolved. Best regards, Daniel >Hi, > >We are using one application that application contains Sysncfussion tool older version, during the installation, it taking care of syncfussion installtion also. Now we are trying to install new version, but we are facing some problem at the end, kindly refere the screen shot and give the needfull information to compromise this issue. > >Regards, >Padmanabhan > > > > >

sample28.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon