We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Record Filter on Unbound Checkbox

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

43203 Apr 18,2006 10:04 AM Apr 19,2006 03:19 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Chris Wescott
Asked On April 18, 2006 10:04 AM

Good Morning, I am using a GGC control with a parent Child relationship. I have an unbound checkbox in the Parent table and the child table and I need to be able to add a record filter to only show the parent and child records where [Checked] = 1 Here is a snippet of what I am attempting to do but it gives me a blank grid. GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.RecordFilters.Add("[Checked] = ''1''") Is there a trick to doing this with an unbound column. Checked Column is an unbound column using the hashtable design. Regards, Chris Wescott

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 19, 2006 03:19 AM

Hi Chris, Try GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.RecordFilters.Add("[Checked] like ''" + Boolean.TrueString + "''") to see if that helps. Regards, Calvin.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;