We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

image alignment

hi friends, i am displaying data in griddataboundgrid from datasourse and there is a boolean column in table but i am showing image through imagelist on every cell of that column but i am not able to set the alignment of that image. plz help

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 18, 2006 02:55 PM UTC

Hi Brijesh, To set the Horizontal/Vertical alignment of the Image, you need to set the GridImageSizeMode to Normal. Below is a code snippet. style.ImageSizeMode =GridImageSizeMode.Normal; style.HorizontalAlignment = GridHorizontalAlignment.Right; style.VerticalAlignment = GridVerticalAlignment.Top; Regards, Calvin.

BR brijeshkhare April 19, 2006 05:17 AM UTC

>hi friends, > >i am displaying data in griddataboundgrid >from datasourse and there is a boolean column in table but i am showing image through imagelist on every cell of that column but i am not able to set the alignment of that image. > > >plz help i have tried this property but it is not working when i use e.Style.CellType = "ImageCell" i am not able to set the aligment of image.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 19, 2006 09:34 AM UTC

Hi Brijesh, The CellType must be set to “Image” or GridCellTypeName.Image. Below is a code snippet that works fine for me. Let us know if you are trying something different. e.Style.CellType = "Image"; // GridCellTypeName.Image; e.Style.ImageList = this.imageList; e.Style.ImageSizeMode = GridImageSizeMode.Normal; e.Style.HorizontalAlignment = GridHorizontalAlignment.Right; e.Style.VerticalAlignment = GridVerticalAlignment.Top; Regards, Calvin.

BR brijeshkhare April 19, 2006 11:28 AM UTC

>Hi Brijesh, > >The CellType must be set to “Image” or GridCellTypeName.Image. Below is a code snippet that works fine for me. Let us know if you are trying something different. > > e.Style.CellType = "Image"; // GridCellTypeName.Image; > e.Style.ImageList = this.imageList; > e.Style.ImageSizeMode = GridImageSizeMode.Normal; > e.Style.HorizontalAlignment = GridHorizontalAlignment.Right; > e.Style.VerticalAlignment = GridVerticalAlignment.Top; > >Regards, >Calvin. thanks Calvin now it is working fine

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon