We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridControl.get_item Failed

Hi, I got an "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" exception on GridControl. Looks like the get_item failed, when I''m doing something like Grid[rowIndex, columnIndex]. Please refer to the call stack and the attachment. One thing I don''t understand that, even if the index is out of range, SyncFusion actually will not gives any exception, just return an empty value, from my small test problem. Does anyone have any clue? Thanks

UnsafeNativeMethod.zip

3 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 18, 2006 02:45 PM UTC

Hi Jia, We could not able to reproduce the issue here. Please provide some more details or sample code illustrating the issue. The SFArrayList is by design, returns Null if index out of range. You can find it in the definition of SFArrayList. Best regards, Madhan

DS Dietmar Schwitalla March 11, 2018 05:49 PM UTC

What's the Question?

I agree to the privacy policy and the terms of service.

SN Sindhu Nagarajan Syncfusion Team March 12, 2018 02:36 PM UTC

Hi Dietmar, 

Thanks for the update.  

The provided information is not enough for us to understand the problem and suggest a solution. Could you please provide more information about your requirement or issue/error details if any? 

Regards, 
Sindhu  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon