We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

problem with child table

hi i want to know how we can use checkBox and get the value of checked checkbox at run time in child table of grid grouping control

2 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 18, 2006 05:24 AM UTC

Hi Brijeshkhare, This can be achieved by having it unbound column or by using a datacolumn with a bool data type. To get the checked checkbox, the RecordValueChanged event must be handled and checked for the value or the checkbox values can be saved in hash table and accordingly retrieve it. Sample : 1) Checkbox_Unbound 2) 1) Checkbox_DataTable Relevant KB article : How do I have an unbound checkbox column in a GridGroupingControl? Thanks for being patient. Best regards, Madhan

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 18, 2006 05:27 AM UTC

Hi Brijeshkhare, This can be achieved by having it unbound column or by using a datacolumn with a bool type in the grid. To get the checked checkbox, the RecordValueChanged event must be handled and checked for the value or the checkbox values can be saved in hash table and accordingly retrieve it. Sample : 1) Checkbox_Unbound 2) Checkbox_DataTable Relevant KB article : How do I have an unbound checkbox column in a GridGroupingControl? Thanks for being patient. Best regards, Madhan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon