We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

problem with child table

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

43148 Apr 17,2006 08:04 AM Apr 18,2006 01:27 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
brijeshkhare
Asked On April 17, 2006 08:04 AM

hi i want to know how we can use checkBox and get the value of checked checkbox at run time in child table of grid grouping control

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 18, 2006 01:24 AM

Hi Brijeshkhare, This can be achieved by having it unbound column or by using a datacolumn with a bool data type. To get the checked checkbox, the RecordValueChanged event must be handled and checked for the value or the checkbox values can be saved in hash table and accordingly retrieve it. Sample : 1) Checkbox_Unbound 2) 1) Checkbox_DataTable Relevant KB article : How do I have an unbound checkbox column in a GridGroupingControl? Thanks for being patient. Best regards, Madhan

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 18, 2006 01:27 AM

Hi Brijeshkhare, This can be achieved by having it unbound column or by using a datacolumn with a bool type in the grid. To get the checked checkbox, the RecordValueChanged event must be handled and checked for the value or the checkbox values can be saved in hash table and accordingly retrieve it. Sample : 1) Checkbox_Unbound 2) Checkbox_DataTable Relevant KB article : How do I have an unbound checkbox column in a GridGroupingControl? Thanks for being patient. Best regards, Madhan

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;