We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Regarding Stacking Multiple Line Series

Hi, I want to show multiple series in one graph. They would be essentially be a line or step-line onle. My problem is that I want to associate multiple y-axis since each one has different range. and further I want to show them in stacking manner so that none of them overlaps each other. I want to mark each ranges for each y-axis on a single axis ie Primary Y-axis. And probably coloring them also with the color of series to make them more indentifable, with most of the advanced features required like zooming, tooltips, etc. Revert back if in any more clarifications, Looking for your response. Alok

5 Replies

GM Geetha M Syncfusion Team April 18, 2006 07:28 AM UTC

Hi Alok, Please find attached the sample which displays 4 secondary axis excluding primary y axis. All the 5 are aligned in the same line and it looks more like a stacking line chart. Also it shows tooltips and support X zooming. Currently this sample does not provide support for Y zooming as expected but we will work on it and update you at the earliest. F43133.zip Kindly let me know if you have any questions regarding this. Regards, Geetha

AL Alok June 1, 2006 12:23 PM UTC

Hi, Your example is fine but is it possible to zoom along both the axis. I tried it but when you soom along other axis also the graph is not correctly shown, x-axis is not correctly zoomed. Thanks, Alok

AL Alok June 6, 2006 04:36 AM UTC

Hi, As I wrote before I am not able to zoom on Y-axis in the above example..properly. Please let me know how it can be done on this type of graph. Thanks, Alok

GJ Geeta Jadhav July 28, 2006 06:30 AM UTC

Hi,

Please can you suggest some workaround for this as I really need to zoom along both the axis.

Thanks and Regards,
Geeta

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team August 3, 2006 10:13 AM UTC

Hi Geeta,

We created a bug report #2477 on this regard and we will update you at the earliest once it is resolved. You can view the status of the same in the following link.

http://syncfusion.com/support/issues/chart/Default.aspx

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon