We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

text alignment in table (GDI)

hi i am using a simple code to draw a table with GDI in c# the table position is set automaticaly and i also want to draw a table name automatically centered,maybe someone know some proportions of pixels and strings lengths. i can only know the center of the table, but how to draw a table name (can be different lengths) in the center, here us my example: Graphics g = gg.Graphics; Pen p = new Pen(Color.Black); int last = 0; //just row koeficient int last2 = 0; //just row koeficient int last3 = 0; //just row koeficient for (int i = 0; i < 18; i++) { if ((i) == 13) { last = (_kof * (i)); } if ((i) == 14) { g.DrawLine(p, _linePozicion.X + _width, _linePozicion.Y + (_kof * i), _linePozicion.X + (_width * 2), _linePozicion.Y + (_kof * i)); } if ((i) == 16) { g.DrawLine(p, _linePozicion.X + _width, _linePozicion.Y + (_kof * i), _linePozicion.X + (_width * 2), _linePozicion.Y + (_kof * i)); } } g.DrawString(title, _titleFont, Brushes.Black, (_linePozicion.X + _width + _linePozicion.X + (_width* 2)) / 2 - (title.Length * 3), (_linePozicion.Y+last +2), new StringFormat()); i set title here manualy , but i what to center title automatic, any ideas, thanks.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon