We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

reposition images

Hi All, just question i insert a Picture from File into a specific cell. dim lshape as ipictureshape lShape = pWb.ActiveSheet.Pictures.AddPicture(l_range.Row, l_range.Column, l_img) but now i would like to reposition that image but the use of the Methods Left and top does not make any changes. Is there a chance to reposition that image to another location? the problem is that i use the indentlevel in a cell, so also the image should indented. thanks for your answers. best regards, Kai Wachter

1 Reply

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 17, 2006 08:28 PM UTC

Hi Kai, I tried to reproduce the problem using this sample F43084RepositionImages.zip but was able to see that the IShape.Left property repositions the image based on the given absolute co-ordinate. Please let me know if you are able to see the problem in this sample? However I was able to see that the usage was not very convenient so we plan to add easy to use API that would allow you to indent an image by specifying the column number and % of indent of the total column width. For example, you would be able to specify that you want a specific image would start from cell A1 with an indent equal to 30% of the cells width? Please let me know if this would be sufficient or if you have any other suggestions. Thanks, Stephen. >Hi All, > >just question i insert a Picture from File into a specific cell. >dim lshape as ipictureshape >lShape = pWb.ActiveSheet.Pictures.AddPicture(l_range.Row, l_range.Column, l_img) > >but now i would like to reposition that image >but the use of the Methods Left and top does not make any changes. Is there a chance to reposition that image to another location? > >the problem is that i use the indentlevel in a cell, so also the image should indented. > >thanks for your answers. > >best regards, > >Kai Wachter >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon