We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

TextAlignment obsolete warnings on CheckBoxAdv

Hi I''m using ComboBoxAdv controls. When compiling, I''m getting warnings (in French) : "''Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.CheckBoxAdv.TextAlignment'' est obsolète" I''ve tried to remove the corresponding line in the InitializeComponent() method, but it always comes back when I''m switching to design mode in VisualStudio. Can you help me to make these annoying warnings disappear ? Thanks

1 Reply

AR Anupama Roy Syncfusion Team April 17, 2006 02:11 PM UTC

Hi Christophe, I assume that you have set the TextContentAlignment property of CheckBoxAdv and due to that TextAlignment property got initialized automatically.If you do not want to set the alignment of the Text,then remove both the lines similar to the below given from your InitializeComponent() method this.checkBoxAdv1.TextAlignment = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.TextAlignment.Center; this.checkBoxAdv1.TextContentAlignment = System.Drawing.ContentAlignment.MiddleCenter; For now,if you want to specify the alignment of Text,then set TextContentAlignment in the FormLoad event and this will remove the unwanted warnings. We are able to reproduce the cause and will make the necessary changes immediately. Sorry for any inconvienience caused. Thanks, Anu.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon