We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Drag Provider very slow?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

43072 Apr 13,2006 04:46 AM Apr 21,2006 05:39 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Tools
Administrator [Syncfusion]
Asked On April 13, 2006 04:46 AM

Hello, I am using the DockingManager with the default DragProvider. In runtime this is very slow. When I drag a window over other windows, the frame of the dragged window will still be visible for some time on the other windows. If I use the Standard DragProvider everything is lightning fast. The problem also occurs with the Whidbey provider. Is there a fix for this? Kay Wilke

Joy K George [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 13, 2006 08:53 AM

Hi Kay, Could you please let me know, the version of Essential studio and .net framework you are using now? Regards, Joy

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 20, 2006 08:45 AM

Hi, the version is 4.1.0.62 Thanks, Kay

Joy K George [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 21, 2006 05:39 AM

Hi Kay, Sorry for the inconvenience caused.I was not able to reproduce the issue(slow dragprovider). There are some problems in painting when we drag controls.This is a known issue and we are currently working on it.The reason for this painting issue is the existence of any background process which paints any other controls very frequently I have attached a sample.Please modify that to bring the issue(slow dragprovider) and send to me.It will be great help in resolving this issue Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Regards, Joy

sample30.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;