We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ColoPickerButton - missing culture resource

Hi, I''m using Syncfusion 4.1.0.50 and WinXp SP2 de-DE. When right clicking in an empty color field in the colorpickerbutton palette tab I''m getting the following Exception "System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name Syncfusion.Shared.Base.resources". This exception is not thrown when setting the cultureinfo to "en-US". I managed to locate (narrow done) the responsible code lines via debugging: ----Snip------- // Constructors public CustomColorDialog() { System.IO.Stream stream; if(System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentUICulture.Name == "en-US") { stream = typeof(CustomColorDialog).Module.Assembly.GetManifestResourceStream(@"Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ColorPicker.colordlg.data"); } else { stream = typeof(CustomColorDialog).Module.Assembly.GetSatelliteAssembly(System.Globalization.CultureInfo.CurrentUICulture).GetManifestResourceStream(@"Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ColorPicker.Resources.colordlg.data"); } if(stream == null) { stream = typeof(CustomColorDialog).Module.Assembly.GetManifestResourceStream(@"Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.ColorPicker.colordlg.data"); } ----Snap------- The code comes from Syncfusion.Windows.Forms ColorUI.cs starting at line 1605. Is this a Syncfusion Bug or did I some missconfiguration? Thanks! Yours Christian!

1 Reply

VS Vijayanand S Syncfusion Team April 12, 2006 11:52 AM UTC

Hi Christian, Sorry for the inconvenience caused. I was able to reproduce the problem and I have created a bug report regarding this issue. You could also track the status of the issue at this link: FileNotFoundException is thrown when we right click on the empty field Currently we have no workaround for this issue. We will try to address this as soon as possible and will let you know when it is fixed. Thanks for bringing this issue into our attention. Regards, Vijay

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon