We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Trouble with legend in chart in AJAX mode

I''m using ChartWebControl in AJAX mode. In my client I have a refresh button that send the new data back to the server to repainting the chart. As You can see in the attached picture the chart is correctly repainted, but not the legend. where do I fail? Here there is the my source Kind Regards protected void InitializeChartData(bool clear) { this.UpdateSettings(); if (clear) this.ChartWebControl1.Model.Series.Clear(); // In a hidden field there are the data PrepareChartDataFromXML(this.idGData.Value); // GRAPH TITLE this.ChartWebControl1.Text = _title; // LEGEND this.ChartWebControl1.Legend.Visible = true; this.ChartWebControl1.LegendPosition = ChartDock.Top; /* _series is a collection of pairs of series name and double array */ // SERIES foreach (KeyValuePair skey in _series) { string name = skey.Key; double[] values = skey.Value; ChartSeries series1 = this.ChartWebControl1.Model.NewSeries(name); series1.Type = ChartSeriesType.Column; series1.Text = series1.Name; series1.SeriesIndexedModelImpl = new ArrayModel(values); this.ChartWebControl1.Model.Series.Add(series1); } this.ChartWebControl1.Indexed = true; // X LABLES this.ChartWebControl1.PrimaryXAxis.LabelsImpl = new LabelModel(_xAxisLabels); this.ChartWebControl1.PrimaryXAxis.ValueType = ChartValueType.Custom; }

chartl.zip

5 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 11, 2006 02:14 PM UTC

Hi Riccardo, There is no problem in your Coding. This is a known issue that has been reported as a bug. We will get back to you as soon as the bug is fixed. We regret for the inconvenience caused. Thanks for using Syncfusion products. Regards, F.Rashidha

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 11, 2006 08:53 PM UTC

Thank you Rashidha. Is there a rough estimation about how much the bug fix will takes? Thank you. Riccardo >Hi Riccardo, > >There is no problem in your Coding. This is a known issue that has been reported as a bug. We will get back to you as soon as the bug is fixed. We regret for the inconvenience caused. > >Thanks for using Syncfusion products. > >Regards, >F.Rashidha

RT Riccardo Tarli April 11, 2006 08:54 PM UTC

Thank you Rashidha. Is there a rough estimation about how much the bug fix will takes? Thank you. Riccardo >Hi Riccardo, > >There is no problem in your Coding. This is a known issue that has been reported as a bug. We will get back to you as soon as the bug is fixed. We regret for the inconvenience caused. > >Thanks for using Syncfusion products. > >Regards, >F.Rashidha

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 12, 2006 09:51 AM UTC

Hi Riccardo, I have asked the development team to look into this issue and fix it at the earliest. I will keep you updated about their progress on this issue. Thank you for your patience. Regards, F.Rashidha

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team April 13, 2006 04:14 AM UTC

Hi Riccardo, We already have a QA logged on this issue, the report ID is #1708 and we will do our best to sort this out at the earliest. You can refer the status of the open issues using our web based tracking system.Kindly refer the following link to view the conditions of the open issues, http://www.syncfusion.com/support/issues/chart/Default.aspx Thank you for your patience. Regards, F.Rashidha

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon